If you have been actively selling and deploying Dynamic Digital Signage this past year then you know that there are three markets that are really hot right now. The first is Corporate Digital Signage like Lobby Wall Directories, Lobby Floor Stand Kiosk’s, and Small Conference Room Displays just outside the rooms to show the schedule of rooms use. The second hot market is Retail Digital Signage Displays such as High Bright Window Displays that face outside the retail location to draw the customers into the retail locations with store ads. The retail environment for in store Digital Displays has exploded with the application of Video Walls for a large engaging single display that gets customers attention as soon as they enter a retail location and in store Kiosk’s that have Touch Screens for customers to interact with purchasing solutions such as trying on clothing items at the Kiosk without ever really entering a dressing room. The third is Restaurant Digital Menu Boards and Drive Thru Menu Boards. These boards are proving to be a great buy for the Restaurants giving them a good ROI (Return On Investment). These boards give the restaurant owner and managers a way to drive sells on a number of different fronts. They help up sell items that have been slow moving as well as promote seasonal menu items and the ability to change specials and pricing on the fly with a click of a mouse. If you haven’t explored these 3 Hot Markets then jump in the mix because you have a better chance to sell solutions to these markets right now!
Corporate Digital Signage Uses
- Upgrade paper or vinyl posters to maintain fresh content.
- Show HR announcements, share stock pricing, news, traffic, and weather feeds.
- Broadcast all global locations messaging at the click of your mouse.
- Inform workers of goals and recognize employee achievements and milestones.
Retail Digital Signage Uses
- Have one common brand across all locations.
- Cross market products and services between all locations.
- Day Part promotions based on in stock items or specials.
- Promote in store purchasing decisions.
- Back office employee training for new and current employees.
- Way finding for guided selling and self-service applications for consumers.
Restaurant Digital Signage Uses
- Ease of changing menu items and pricing instead of paying over and over for static printing.
- Reduce perceived wait times with eye catching content.
- Outdoor menu boards to up sell slow moving items and announce specials.
- Create menus that are based on time of day such as breakfast, lunch, and dinner with pricing changes to match.
- Entertain customers with up to date sports scores, news, traffic, and social media live feeds.