THE FOLLOWING SESSIONS ROUND OUT THE AGENDA:
- · Driving Revenues & Customer Loyalty with Hospitality Installations (Steven’s Digital)
- · Catering to Hotel Guests & Drive Revenues with Samsung REACH
- · ALMO Connect: The Ultimate Shopping Service for Free-to-Guest TV, Bandwidth & Voice (Comcast Business Solutions)
- · RoomCast: How Today’s Guests Watch TV (TeleAdapt)
- · The Significance of Brand Standards in the Hotel Industry (Peerless-AV)
- · Charged Up! Drive Revenues & Guest Satisfaction Ratings with the Latest in Hospitality Charging Trends (Kube Systems)
- · BrightSign Digital Signage Experience LIVE Workshop
- · Navigating the World of FF&E with Hospitality Furniture & Furnishings (Ramler International)
The Hospitality Conference at E4 wraps with an energetic and interactive discussion led by the authentic Kiwi, Almo’s own Stephen McKay, Senior Vice President- Special Markets.
This action-packed day concludes with a fun yet relaxed customer appreciation and networking dinner at a local Oak Brook area gem hosted by Almo Hospitality along with Samsung and other manufacturer partners where customers will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with our hospitality team and get to know our family of customers and vendors over a memorable dining experience!
Hospitality Conference at E4 attendees will automatically be registered for a full-access pass to the Almo E4 AV Tour & Expo the following day (March 22nd) where they will see the very latest technology and tech-trends from 35+ leading vendors in the Pro AV space including: Pro AV, Digital Signage, Audio, Electronics & Charging Solutions, Appliances & Furniture and Furnishings- PLUS a special Almo Hospitality Exhibit featuring some of our most in-demand product offerings for hotel properties, including solutions from: Samsung, Peerless-AV, Harman/AMX, Kube Systems, TeleAdapt, Danby, Hanover & Ramler International; even our hospitality-dedicated installation partner, Steven’s Digital and free-to-guest provider, Comcast will be there to talk shop!
Space for the Hospitality Conference at E4 is limited so register today to confirm your spot!
Resellers are welcome to invite their customers to join them for the E4 Expo (March 22) as a resource to help end users see the latest technology and talk with on-site experts so resellers can help them with full implementation; E4 Expo Registration. Both events are free to attendees and resellers; free breakfast and lunch is also provided (as well as dinner for registered conference attendees). We look forward to learning your “lightbulb moment!”.
Please contact Apryl G. Lamberti, Director Business Development Hospitality with Almo Professional A/V with any questions or for more information.